Corey in Salt Lake City UTAH i-15, i-80-i-84

Drivers Digital "Little Black Book" for travel on Interstate 8

Corey in Salt Lake City UTAH i-15, i-80-i-84

Postby codyutah » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:54 am

Hi,
I am a deep throat talented butch bear looking to service daddy truckers passing thru Salt Lake City, UT USA. I am white male, hairy, short hair cut, handle bar mustache, brown eyes, 6ft 2, 230 pounds. I walk constantly for work, and swim daily at the gym. I have extremely large balls, 7inch X 4 inch thick hard cock cut. I am really into masculine guys who are white and over age 25. I like to be a top for as long as you can take it hard and deep and in as many positions as possible.
I also like to suck cocks dry and play with the loads on my tongue and face, or just lick up your cum load. Cute hot guys who are clean can ride my big thick tongue. I will also bottom for the right butch dad out there. Love to be dominant but it is fun to be submissive also. Call anytime I usually have a place to play or can meet you. Safe Sex, Discrete and clean. Love to give blowjobs to straight eight str 8 bisexual or gay masculine guys.
Corey phone 801”6^3^5^7^7^5^6 .

I will meet you at local truck stops like the Flying J on 9th West and 2100 South off of I-15. Or at Sapp Brothers truck stop in Salt Lake City on California Avenue 1300 South. I also can meet you anywhere off of I-15. Down town Salt Lake City on 450 South West Temple Street. Take the second left after exiting on 600 South into downtown plenty of truck parking on the street, or park near the McDonalds on the street at 450 South 200 West Street. Or also over at Fort Union Exit 9 on I-215. Servicing I-80 near Salt Lake City. Park City Lambs Canyon or I-84.
Call anytime day or night!
Thanks Bubba!
Corey

Corey in Salt Lake City Utah I-15…Call anytime 801-6^3^5^7^7^5^6 cell number
(Free blowjob) I am clean discrete talented muscular and HIV- I play with white bubbas and usually have a place to play or will come to you. I am built like a brick shithouse and love to go to rodeos. 6ft2,230,48chest,37 waist, huge strong legs from running in the mountains,18.5 neck, 7.5thick cut, large balls,furry, shaved hair, mustache handle bar type, top but versatile for the right dominant. Love to give full body massage.
Straight truckers, bi , bi curious truckers can lay back and enjoy a blowjob then be on their way. If you want to play more, I only play safe.
Switcher

Return to ROAD LOG - USA - INTERSTATE - 8